Nothing Left Untouched
Model: Land Cruiser FJ40
Color: Dune Beige
Contact (515) 864 1275
OEM Accurate Restoration
Rebuilt Brake System
All Mechanicals Serviced
7.00-16 Six Ply Military Tires
South American spec numbers matching California smog exempt 1972 Land Cruiser FJ40 Soft Top. This truck shows like a new Land Cruiser. Everything has been disassembled, restored, rebuilt or replaced with new. The truck is located and titled in Jacksonville, Florida.
The truck has been totally rebuilt. After complete disassembly, the frame and OEM wheels were media blasted and powder coated.
The rust free body was painted in Dune Beige. Every part was examined and refurbished or replaced before being fully reassembled. All OEM components were used where available.
All transmission, brake and clutch components have been fully restored to new. The steering components have also been rebuilt.
The truck comes with a new full factory-like soft top. All body emblems are new. The truck rides on new 7.00-16 Six Ply Military tires.
The interior features new and correct upholstery.
Brake lights, Headlights, Turn Signals, License plate lighting, Hazards, Wipers, Instrument lighting, Horn and Front Heater are in "like new" working condition.
The owner reportedly has all keys to the vehicle along with the jack, jack rods and jack handle.
Please call or email for more information
Vehicle Restoration Details:
The engine was completely removed and disassembled.
• Block: cylinders were re-bored and new sleeves where installed
• Crankshaft: camshaft fully restored
• During re-assembly, the cylinder heads were reconditioned, and the following items were replaced:
Piston rods and associated bushings
Carburetor and airbox
All associated hardware was replaced to OEM standards
The transmission was removed and completely disassembled
• New synchro mesh
• Original restored sprockets and gears
The transfer case was removed and completely disassembled
• Original Gears machined and restored
• Original speedo gear assembly machined and restored
• New axles
• Body was completely disassembled, and each individual part is sandblasted, anticorrosive primer was applied, followed by the application of polyurethane paint.
• The entire assembly was peeled with sandblasting and painted with an anticorrosive primer and later painted again
• The original spring leaves were restored, new springs and new shock absorbers installed. All parts are Toyota OEM
• All electrical pieces and wiring were removed and installed new from scratch.
• New OEM installed.
• All lights and bulbs replaced with new OEM equipment.
• All original installed insignia was restored and re-applied to the vehicle once restoration was completed.
• All seat cushion was manufactured new to Toyota OEM time period specifications.
• Original wheels restored.
• New Brake master cylinder, springs and associated plumbing
• New brake booster
• New drums and shoes